We all want to look young forever, but in due course of time, our skin goes through so much that our natural glow more often than ever fades away with age.
But with the proper habit and a few lifestyle changes that we show in our simple anti aging tips here, you can indeed delay the signs of aging.
It will be more challenging to repair your skin if you wait for aging signs, so it’s always better to start taking care of your skin before you see fine lines and wrinkles.
- Moisturize your skin daily
- Always use an eye cream to prevent puffiness and dark circles
Be Alert With The Sun
The primary cause of wrinkles and fine lines is the ultraviolet rays from the Sun. UV rays can also leave your skin feeling dehydrated and dry. So, before you go out of the house, always apply a generous amount of sunscreen.
- Make sure to apply at least SPF 30, and reapply your sunscreen every two to three hours.
- A pair of sunglasses will save you from squinting, which gradually can result in wrinkles around the forehead and eyes corner.
Ingredients You Need
Look for anti-aging ingredients in all your skin care product.
- Choose a moisturizer infused with hyaluronic acid or aha (alpha hydroxy acid)
- and night cream that contains retinol or any of its derivatives. Retinol boosts collagen and makes the skin plump; it is an active ingredient, making sure you use it with caution.
How to Use The Cream Product Right Way
No matter how good the product you have, the correct application of the product is the key to give the best result.
- Wastage will happen, and usually without you knowing it if you rub the product between your palms.
- Always use patting and upward motions.
- Gently motions when applying the product to your face will prevent lines and wrinkles and leave your skin plump and firm.
Make Your Muscles Relax
To relax your face muscles, doing a good facial massage will make the muscles relax and loos and also increase blood circulation around the face.
- Use face oil or any favorite moisturizer, then running your fingers to massage all over the face.
- To tighten the frown lines and relax your muscles at your forehead, make a zigzag motion.
- Massage the temples to relieve stress.
- Now gently pinch your eyebrows.
- Get rid of the puffiness under your eyes by gently massaging and stopping the under-eye area in a C motion.
- Massage your cheeks in an upward motion.
Dos and Don’ts Simple Anti Aging Tips
- Do not binge drink. Alcohol will dehydrate your body.
- Quit smoking. Smoking can cause premature aging.
- Less stress. Too much pressure can result in lots of frown lines. So enjoy your day and find ways to keep yourself happy.
- Eat balanced meals and stay away from processed food.
- Exercising will slow down aging signs, but it would help you stay away from stress and stay calm.
- Always take all your makeup off before sleeping. Makeup residue can damage your skin.
- Consume nuts daily.
- Keep yourself hydrated throughout the day.
- And lastly, get eight total hours of sleep. There’s a reason it’s called beauty sleep!
Hope you enjoy our simple anti aging tips and tricks to press the rewind button on the tedious process of aging, give this a try!
If you look for a great moisturizing anti-aging product that all-natural and organic, this one is everything that it claims to be!
Maryann Organics Collagen Cream – Anti Aging Face Moisturizer – Day & Night – Made in USA – Natural Formula with…
Advanced Collagen Cream - Our Anti-Aging & Firming Cream with Hyaluronic Acid supports cell renewal, boosting elasticity & skin radiance. The ingredients work in harmony, reducing the signs of age for a younger-looking face.
Great Facial Moisturizer - The non-greasy formula delivers deep hydration to your skin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. Nourish, repair & renew epidermis, restore natural water balance.
Best Natural Skincare - Only pure ingredients, beneficial for all skin types. Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Citric Acid, Vitamin C combined with Collagen bring a powerful anti-wrinkle effect.